Thursday, September 18, 2008

Iowa Grand Lodge- Thursday



Two Past Grand Masters heading off to lunch.
These are really great guys. (But don't tell them I said so.)











Cecil is a member of Capital Lodge. He wanted a picture with the Grand Master and the Grand Master was happy to oblige.

Two more great guys. (and you can tell them I said so)







The Grand Master's Fellowship Banquet was held in the Courtyard. Delicious meal and great company.












The Grand Master presenting the Iowa Masonic Teacher of the Year with his plaque. This is the committee I serve on. The one that gets to pick the Teacher of the Year. I enjoyed reading all of the recommendations and we could have given several of these.


I have posted all of the pictures that I took in an on-line album here.




The sky was stunning at sunset. I am tired and I have to be back down there for an 8:30 start in the morning. I will stay down tomorrow night. Jon is staying here with the dogs. Thanks for stopping by, Hugs, j

No comments: