Wednesday, September 17, 2008

They're Back

Shamelessly stolen from Bark Bark Woof Woof - Click to Embiggen.






This next one is graphic and may be hard to watch


Read more here.

From Madpriest
Sarah Palin is touring rural America in a chauffeur-driven Lexus. Suddenly a cow jumps out into the road, they hit it and the car comes to a stop.

Mrs Palin, in her usual charming manner, says to the chauffeur: "You get out and check - you were driving."

The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead.

"You were driving; go and tell the farmer!" says Mrs Palin.

Five hours later, the chauffeur returns disheveled, drunk out of his head and with a big grin on his face.

"Goodness! What happened to you," asks Mrs Palin.

The chauffeur replies: "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of whiskey, his wife gave me a slap up meal and their daughter made love to me.

What on earth did you say?" asks his boss.

"I knocked on the door, and when they answered I said to them, 'I'm Sarah Palin's chauffeur and I've just killed the cow.'"

No comments: