Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Update

OK, I need to give you an update. Today I went back to work. Sort of. I am getting to help cover the office at the Scottish Rite. Don is on vacation and Shane needs someone to answer the phone so he can be free to take care of things that come up.

I took my computer with me but I did not have time to blog. The boys were alone from 7:00 until I got home around 4:30. Long day for them and they really wanted outside. But they were good.

Then tonight was Lodge night. We had a great dinner prepared by Eastern Star who donated $200 to the Hope Lodge. The meeting was a little long but we got a lot done. One thing we did was raise the dues to $100. I am not even going to think about how much I pay in dues each year. It is still cheaper than going to movies. (Especially when you eat popcorn)

Kurt brought his kids up to Lodge. Fredrick had his three kids there and the Worthy Matron had her grand kids along. It is great to see the little ones there. While I was at Lodge Thresa came and cleaned and the house looks great.

Tomorrow I work at the Scottish Rite again and then have to stay down for a Speialis Procer practice. Jon will help by letting them out.

Today was Jon's 26th Birthday. I haven't seen him for ages. I have a present for him but he is going to have to see me to get it. I know he is busy as am I. I will see him sometime.

Thanks for stopping by, ARTYAL - Hugs, j

No comments: