Thursday, September 25, 2008

You Don"t Mess with Letterman


Letterman's Ten 10 Questions People Are Asking John McCain
10. I just contributed to your campaign - how do I get my money back?
9. Hi, this is Sarah Palin. Does this mean I'm Parsi'dent?
8. Can't you solve this by selling some of your homes?
7. Hi, this is Clay Aiken. Is McCain single?
6. Do you still think the fundamentals of our economy are strong, genius?
5. Are you doing all of this just to get out of going on Letterman?
4. What would Matlock do?
3. Hillary here, my schedule is free Friday night.
2. Is this just an excuse to catch up on napping?
1. This is President Bush, what's all this trouble with the economy?


And Dave's mother is probably saying "Now David!"
 Way to go Dave!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I love this!!

Dave is everywhere today

I posted him, my friend Jood posted him, Raven was about to and you posted him.

I love this!!

I also posted Craig and Jood saw it and loved it so she added him to hers

and they told 2 people, and they told 2 people ...

Ur-spo said...

I like a man who makes lists!