Sunday, July 3, 2011

day into night

It is called METHYLPREDNISOLONE and I am going to blame it for the situation. -  Side effects are listed as

-Stomach upset, headache, dizziness, menstrual period changes, trouble sleeping, or weight gain may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: bone/joint pain, ...
and the list goes on.

I woke up early this morning watched This Morning and read a few e-mails - and wanted to go back to sleep.  So I did around 10:30 and I slept until 3:00.  I woke up with a head-ache, dry mouth.  Thankfully the joint pain is lessening.  I do not like steroids and will fight ever taking another one.  Benefits did not outweigh the effects.  
I am on the second round of anti-biotics for the bronchitis and I think that is getting better.  In the meantime when you are ill sleep is the best thing for you and I imagine i shall be able to nod off again soon.  Hope that things are going well for everyone.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs,

No comments: