Monday, September 3, 2012

Molly on Monday


Molly here,

Well it is Labor Day today. I don't really know what that means but BG says it used to be nice when he taught school because it meant there was a three-day week-end. ("What's a week-end." The Dowager Countess)  Not sure what that means.



BG used the computer to take some photos of me on his lap.  He posted them on Facebook but I kind of liked these three so I put them up here. His lap is not really that comfortable but he likes to have me climb up and snuggle so I do.  I really like lying on my blanket on the couch much better.  I will probably spend Labor day practicing sleeping.

BG's friend John sent this picture. Sort of like what it would be like if we had a party.  I think I would like a party. It looks sort of fun.  We should have had a Party for Miss Cassie.  Her 14th birthday was Saturday.  But you knew that.
In her honor I am posting this winning Cat video.  It is kind of cute and it lets you know that I am an equal opportunity poster.  Have a great day today.  Woof!

3 comments:

Harpers Keeper said...

We won't let Harper see these pictures. The only furniture she's allowed on is our bed and she might get ideas. That couch looks pretty comfy.

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

I think perhaps that my entire house is for the comfort of Miss Molly. Since I no longer use my bed (because of a shoulder injury I sleep in the recliner) she has taken over my (old) queen sized bed...

Ur-spo said...

I think Miss Molly Mondays are the best part of Monday.