Monday, October 8, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,  It was a pretty quiet week here at Cassa Molli.  Not much going on. BG was on the computer and running to the printer and stapling and three hole punching and sorting all week.  He told me that he had to get ready for a big meeting on Saturday. ( I like meetings. I wonder if humans sniff each others butts when they meet.)

Miss Theresa came over.  It was her night to clean.  She is a good friend and I like her.. Except when she runs the vacuum. Then I get up on BG's lap and hide out.  This time he covered me with his snuggly blanket.  I liked that.  I sat up there and watched her and she probably couldn't see me because I was hiding.
 I kept my eyes on her and I wasn't smiling.


 But she is a nice lady and always talks to me and pats me. And the house smells nice after she is here.  The day after she was here she came back and brought BG some green tomatoes which he sliced and fried and had for supper.  He was in Green Tomato Heaven.  He loves his Fried Green Tomatoes.


 Now that the weather is getting cold things are changing in my back yard.  I had BG take some pictures for this post so you could see how pretty it is.  I love the prairie which I have back there.  BG told me that Jon put them in.
Enjoy looking at them.




 The trees are changing also.  Some change sooner than the others.  But now that it is cold at night the rest will change.



 Miss Cassie likes to sneak out to the porch.  She hangs out back there but now that it is colder she slips back in sooner.  I however, love the temperatures.  I find my stick  -  one of them, they are all mine -  pick it up, toss it and run in figure 8's around the yard.  Perhaps BG can get a movie of me running.  I don't know though, I am pretty fast.
It wears me out so I climb up on his lap to rest.  His legs are just a little boney but we manage,

Next thing I knew Ms Cassie had climbed up beside me so he had to hold both of us.  He likes to compute but he also reads so he can read with us on his lap.

 Eventually she got down and I had his lap all to myself.  I like it like that.

As I said it is chilly outside so I like sitting on the ramp and watching things.  Earlier on Sunday all my backyard buddies were out and I went over to the fence and greated them.
BG says Hello,  He had a great week-end and hopes you did also.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I love the last photo!
you look so regal on your ramp to the prairie!!

it's also wonderful that Cassie joins you on BG's lap
cats don't always do that

big hugs to you all sweet Molly
and give an extra one to BG for me

Harpers Keeper said...

Thanks for the fall color!

Harper dislikes the vacuum as well. She goes in her kennel because she knows she's safe there.

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

Molly doesn't have a kennel so she either hides under my footrest or gets up on my lap. She has been spending a lot of time on my lap. Limits my computer time.