Monday, October 15, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

I have been waiting for something to happen around this place and it finally did.

Jon came home.  He took Miles and moved to someplace called Arizona. (I am sure I would not like it there heat, snakes, scorpions and a Shih Tzu he has to live with.  Jon said that the little dog rules Miles.

 Jon is my cousin. The BG is his Uncle.  Cassie used to belong to him until he brought him over to the BG's place and now Cassie is here.  But between you and me she still likes Jon best.  We both had a great time greeting him on his return.


 I walked all over Jon.


Until he decided he had had enough and put his arms around both of us.

That put me in an awkward spot.

 So I played nice nice and he eased up and I escaped.

 So I went over by the BG and looked to him for protection.  But it was all right. Cassie distracted him so I just sat there and watched.

 And watched.  Eventually he borrowed BG's car and took off to see friends.  I think he will be back eventually.  BG cleaned up his room and put clean sheets on the bed for him.

Saturday night he stayed out all night.  Actually he probably stayed with friends.


I am sure I will get to see him again.

I slept most of the night Saturday night on BG's lap.  It was the only safe place to be -  there were noises and flashes of light coming all around us and I was not comfortable.

BG helped me and petted me and talked to be so I was all right.  But I did not like it one bit...nosireee not one bit.

But it is nice out today and the sun is shining and I am resting on my throne (oops I mean the couch)

WOOF!

See you next week.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

BG is a good protector Molly
I'm sorry you were afraid

I love all the pics of you and Cassie and Jon
hugs are important ya know

so
hugs to you and Cassie and BG and Jon
from me and Hope and the cats

Ur-spo said...

oooh but I love Molly !