Monday, December 10, 2012

Molly on Monday


 Molly here,
  It has been a busy week.

Brenda (veterinarian) came over on Tuesday.  She looked me over.  BG wanted her to check out my ears to make sure there was no wax in them.  There wasn't.

Next she trimmed my toe nails. I liked that.. not the trimming but having them done.  They were getting kind of long and hard to walk on.  She was pretty good at giving scratches where I like them also.  When she was done I cleaned up the toenails.  She said her dogs do that also.. Who knew?
 Then of course, Cassie the interloper had to horn in and get some attention.  I tried to find treats in her bag but she didn't have any. BG gave her one for me to have.
 It was nice to have her over and this time she didn't poke me.




Miss Cassie and I sat for a portrait.  I will only do this for so long.  She can sit for hours.  I either have to look out the window or sleep.
 BG. likes this one!

 This is the one he chose to be "Official"




I am "board of it" now.


 Theresa came over and cleaned up the house on Thursday. I like to watch her.
 And she knows how to give good scratches also.

Nice lady!








But I am back to looking out the window again.

 BG says I must show you the plant.  It is starting to show a flower.

 There will be two flowers. Perhaps by next week.


 BG took a couple of very short videos of me with my back yard neighbor. We played a lot but I don't think he got much of it.  Mostly just me fooling around.  But you get the idea.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week.  Slurp!





2 comments:

Dianne said...

I love the photo of you and Brenda and Cassie
I know Cassie is an interloper but she is being very social for a cat

I love the portrait BG loves
we must both have good taste

have a good week Molly
hugs from me and Hope
and the cats
to all of you

Ur-spo said...

oh but I love Molly
and I adore black cats.