Monday, December 17, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

It has been a quiet week here at Casa Molly.  BG has been reading all week.  I let him read but I don't always let him compute.  I have decided I like sleeping on his lap so I jump up and force him to put it aside so I can use his lap.
 Jon posted this picture of Miles in Arizona. He looks sad, like he misses me (but he is probably just sleeping).  I hope he can come back sometime.  I miss him.
 The flower in front of my "throne" had buds on it earlier and then the thing decided to open up.
 It got so heavy that after BG watered it it fell over so now it is propped up with a candle and stick.  But it is pretty.  Like the sunset I went out to see the other night.

 BG was surprised when he looked at his foot to see the bruise on it.  He doesn't remember hitting it on anything..He has been limping around though. Maybe Cassie pit him in his sleep.  She tried that on me the other day and I soon let her know what I thought about that.

I really do like laying around on BG's lap when he is reading or watching TV.  he scratches my ears and is so comfy.

Have a good week everybody.  Woof!