Monday, December 31, 2012

Molly's Monday Musings

 Molly here.

I am still around.  Not liking the cold very much.  I think hibernation would be a good thing.






 I still know how to sleep however, even it there is something else sitting close to me

 We got some more snow.  I went outside and when I came back in I was covered with the stuff.

BG (Big Guy) brushed it off for me.  I have a little problem reaching that part.  The other day he tossed me a Dorito (which landed right there in the middle of my back.  I had a heck of a time getting it. (but I finally did.)




 Jon stopped over to play with me.  I luvz him.  He had a picture of Miles who he left back in Arizona. We miss him but he looks good.  BG stole the picture off from Facebook so I could share it with you.
 Jon came over on Friday night while BG was at a meeting in Des Moines.  (His friend John took him down to the meeting.)    Jon told BG that I was the best dog he had ever had. (He really didn't like Bailey very much.  I never knew Bailey but BG loved him)  BG was pleased.   BG likes to take pictures of us.
 

 So that is about it for this week.  I suppose things will change this week.. BG tells me that this is the last day of the year.  I wonder what that means.

This is my "wondering face."

No comments: