Monday, February 25, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

We had some more of that "white stuff" outside this week.  I had fun playing in it.  I ran around and jumped and stuck my nose under it. B G even saw me eat some but by the time he got the camera I had had enough so he didn't get any film.  Ha!
 I found a new toy this week.  B G says it is Jon's Cap.  He got it on one of the trips he and B G took together and it is fun to play with

Many of the pictures are "fuzzy" because I was moving so fast and B G is getting shaky so they aren't so good but you get the idea.

B G and I like this one even if it is fuzzy.  Really shows the action. I roll over on my back and toss it in the air.. Eventually I win... I always win.


"Official" picture of me as the "Conquering Dog"  At least I did not have to kill anything.

Jon "messaged" some pictures up to B G of Mr. Miles in Arizona.  He looks good.  They have green grass down there already because they have had some rain.  Jealous.

B G is having some doors put on the cupboard and he had Brandon come over to do it.  Also he did some other things for him.  I like Brandon.

Some other guys (John and Don) stopped by Friday night to pick up B G to go to "Lodge" (?)  B G did not get any pictures of them.. Perhaps I am going to have to get a new camera man.

He did take a couple of dumb movies and they are below.  I hope you enjoy them

Have a good week, everyone.  Woof!

B G named them wrong - they should be the other way around.. I may have to get a new helper algother.. Woof, woof!

1 comment: