Monday, April 15, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,
  It has been a pretty good week here.  No major trips and the B G was gone a couple of times and he did not take me with him.  He had to take his new computer to Des Moines to be tweaked and on Saturday he was at a big meeting for a group he belongs to so I spent a lot of time on my royal bed.


I was in there today also.  B G sneaked in and took a couple of pictures of me stretched out and sleeping.

I think it was rude of him.  A Lady needs her privacy  and her beauty rest..

(She was in there all day yesterday and needed to spend some time with me today  - Jay)
 Today it rained all day.  I got soaked.

B G. keeps a towel by the door for wiping my feed but today (Sunday) he used it to wipe my feet.

So part of the day I sat on my "throne" and looked outside at the rain falling down...drop by drop by drop.



I saw my friend out there.
So I climbed down and went outside.

If you scroll down you will see a movie B G made of me and my friend,



And when I came back in I made him give me treats. He made a movie of that also.


Everyone have a Happy WEEK!  Molly.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

oh but I love my Molly