Monday, April 29, 2013

Molly on Monday



Molly here,

I rode in the front seat the other day.  I kind of liked it but BG was a little nervous about having me there.  He says I have to ride in back from now on.


We drove past the cemetery.  It looked nice but they have a sign that says "No pets."  BG would like to be able to take me there for walks but he can't  -so I guess I won't be able to go there.



 Sometimes I look out the back at the yard.  Especially when I hear those yappy dogs who live kitty-corner from us.  They get to barking all the time.
 I don't bark much but I do sometimes bark at the little kid who lives next door.  I can't do it outside though because BG makes me come in. Oh well, I let him think he is the boss.
Every time I get up on BG's lap Ms Cassie climbs up also.  Not sure I am fond ot that.
 We had a visitor this week.  David came over.  I like him.  He sold his duplex.

 He lives in Omaha now and was up to clean things up.  He got a new relator and it sold right away.  He is happy.

He had both of us asking for attention and he was fine with that.  He is a nice guy. We all hope he will come back for a visit sometime.



He was supposed to stop back on Friday but he didn't make it.

He used to have a dog but he had to give it away because he was not around enough.  BG is around a lot and I like that.

Cause I luvz him.  This is me resting my head on his knee.  I was almost asleep.  He took a bunch of pictures but most of them had my eyes closed.  BG's lap is a good place to sleep.

Thanks for stopping by to see me.  Hugz and big sloppy kissez..Have a nice week!


P.S.  Jon sent a photo of Miles.  He got his hairs cut.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Our Molly dogs are so much alike! And your black cat reminds me so much of mine that I get wistful.

Harpers Keeper said...

Hair cuts are good. It has been bloody hot here!