Monday, August 12, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here.


 Sometime I get B G's attention by staring at him. This is my best..."pay attention to me" look. I think he was passing out treats when this was taken.



And then there is this -
I don't think it is nice of B G to take my picture when I am sleeping on my back.  He does it because he thinks it is cute.  I just like to sleep.  I sleep in many positions.  This is one of my favorites.

See how comfy it is.  Try it, you will like it.
This is another favorite position.. I can sleep and stare at him at the same time.

Ready for my close up Mr. DeMille... (Who is he anyway?  - I have no idea. somebody should google it for me.)


B G and I were on the back porch the other day.  Look closely to see what we saw.
Did you see it?




Look to the right...It was not moving so B G sat very still and took several pictures.  (I was sleeping)


he moved some and then he went to the corner and just his big ears were sticking up.  About that time Cassie and I noticed the interloper.


He ran under the porch.  I could smell him down there 
(or maybe it was a her)
Cassie joined in.  By then he (she?) was further under.


Cassie gave up but I kept sniffing.  I am good that way.



Thanks for stopping by to see us.  Have a woofing week..(I just made that up)  

No comments: