Monday, September 23, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

It has been a good week at Cassa Mollie.  Cassie made a major break through (more about that later) - we had a thunder storm.  B G let me ride along to the store and we cuddled a lot.




 Did I mention we had a storm?  Well we did and I did not like it. I hid under the blanket because I don't like flashing thunder.  B G was supposed to leave for Des Moines but he waited and started late so he could be with me while it was storming.  I actually think he just didn't want to drive in it but I let him think I was grateful for staying with me until it had passed. (and I was)
He took some pictures out on the porch Sunday.  He had a meeting in Boone in the morning and when he got back we went out on the porch and he worked on the computer and he said that he would be happy just to sit and watch the leaves dance to the music of the wind.   Cassie likes the back porch.  I like the outside but B G gets nervous when I am outside because I jumped the fence once.  I don't think I could do than now.

 Cassie has been in big trouble.  She is supposed to go to the bathroom in her litter box but she was not using it.  She tried various places and finally used a chair that B G had in Jon's room.  He had to throw it out.  He finally threw out the old kitty litter box, got a new one, and got some special litter that is supposed to make her use it. B G woke up Sunday morning and she was using the new box.  He was happy.

I was outside but since they were on the porch I wanted to come in.  I  found some sunshine and stretched out and soaked up some rays.

 After B G caught up on his Facebook he watched the leaves dance.
 Then Cassie joined me in the sun.
 Life is good.
 After we came inside I sat by the door to let B G know I wanted to go out again.



The birdies were in the bushes and singing.


Also the bugs were bugging.


So I soaked up some more sun.

I watched the birdies and saw B G watching me. 



That is about it for this week.  I had a good week and I hope you did also.


Woof!



2 comments:

Dianne said...

I am so glad that Cassie's litter box issues were resolved
You look so sweet hiding from thunder and just about every where else too!!

Hugs

PS - we have a new fur less critter in our family

More Hugs

Ur-spo said...

oh but i love Molly