Monday, September 30, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

I have had an exciting (for me) week this week.

First of all Brandon came over to fix the light switch in the bathroom.  He brought his son Dakota with him.  I liked seeing them.  They are nice and give me pets.





We also had some rain this week.  I got underneath B G's feet and snuggled up under his blanket.



I sat up on B G's lap stared out the window to see if was all clear.

I still like sleeping on my couch.  It is comfy and I can keep an eye on B G.
B G.  took a picture of Miss Cassie that he and I think turned out rather nice. You can see how mean she looks  (kidding) -
B G came looking for me and found me in his antique chair that is in the office.  I had never sat on it before (he had it covered with boxes and junk.)
Sunday morning I heard a noise above my head.  I was being scolded by this thing.
You can see how high he was.
I don't know how it can sit up there.  Way to high for me.  B G says it is called a skwerrel.  I am not to fond of it.

Everybody - thanks for stopping by to read my blog and have a big WOOFEY week.

Molly

4 comments:

John Klaus said...

HEY, MOLLY!!

Let us tell you how to deal with skwrls! There is a whole herd of them in the trees around OUR yard.

So here's what you do: those miserable tree rats go cavorting around in the trees and on the wires, right? And most of the time they're just CUSSING at you in language that would make even the BG blush, right?

So you've gotta beat them at their own game! Cuss right back at them. If you don't know the right words, then make some up

We often say, "You stem-winding, warty-nosed, squalling rodent, why don't you just go suck a maple leaf?" That really gets to 'em! Particularly when we all say it in unison!

Remember, it's YOUR yard, and that shaky-tailed varmint has no business being there!

Now we done SPAKE!

WOOF!!!

Amy, Isolde, Vixen, Rommie, Igor, Genny, Arthur, Jasper, and Cardi Klaus

Dianne said...

wow! an antique chair! you're class all the way Molly

the sqwerls will be busy now, preparing for winter
you're lucky, BG prepares for you

Cassie looks wonderful in her portrait

hugs to all of you from all of us

Harpers Keeper said...

I can never let Harper see Molly's posts lest she start getting ideas about getting on the furniture. She is allowed on our bed but no other furniture. I have convinced her it is the nature of the universe and I fear what will happen should she discover I have lied to her.

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

It is your universe and your choice. Actually my place is maintained for Molly and Cassie so she gets to do what she wants. Right now she is under the foot rest on my recliner.. Give Harper a Hug.