Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mixed Bag

I am still feeling that I not up to writing much but my spirits are in good shape and I except for a sore arm/shoulder I think I am very fortunate.  At least I still have a sense of humor.
Much of this posting is compiled from my friend John and I am tipping my hat to him for sharing most of the "stuff" on this posting.

My five-year old students are learning to read.
Yesterday one of them pointed at a picture in a zoo book and said,
"Look at this! It's a frickin' elephant!"

I took a deep breath, then asked..."What did you call it?"

"It's a frickin' elephant! It says so on the picture!"

And so it does...


" A f r i c a n Elephant "


Hooked on phonics! Ain't it wonderful?Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. 




DIRECTIONS
Probably only a senior citizen will appreciate and understand this e-mail.  Enjoy getting older.....we never had to practice!




I got a new stick deodorant today.
The instructions read: "Remove cap and push up bottom."
I can barely walk, but whenever I fart, it makes the room smell nice.


No comments: