Monday, December 9, 2013

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
   Well it has been quite a week here at Casa Mollie.  B G had to go some place called a horsepottle or something like that.  I am not sure what it is but I know he was not happy about it.  They kept sticking him with needles and he couldn't talk and it was even hard to write or read.  And he was alone a lot.  Bruce came over twice a day to let me go to the bathroom. (B G said I was very good and did not make any messes..What else should you expect.)  He had something like a stroke and couldn't make sense but things are better now.

B G's friend, Bob, came over and picked me up and sat with me for awhile.
 He was a little nervous about me because he wasn't sure I was safe but he warmed up and gave me a treat.  Cassie watched but she is not a "cat" person.
 Molly warmed up to me and let me pet her.
 He was in until Friday evening.   Then he made a grocery list and went shopping for me.
 Then Lily came over and unpacked up the groceries for me.  It was funny because B G could not talk plain or read or anything. But I can talk mostly fine now.  They kept asking when my birthday was and who was the president.
 I couldn't even say my Dr's name.  Soon I remembered Dr. Peter Wolfe and that was really good that I could say that.
 Bob and Lily both left and so I had to take care of B G but I did a good job nursing him.  I had him lay on my lap for a long time.
 Even when I couldn't go to sleep he snuggled with me and even Cassie climbed up on my lap.
 When I wasn't on his lap I watched him pretty close to make sure I am taking good care of him.



 I am watchful and making sure that things are all right.
 He may have to go to the horspital again but at least they are working to make things better.  Now it is nap time.  I am glad things are better now.  Hugz from B G,

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

oh we love molly !

Bob Kelly said...

Molly.....I am glad that after we got acquainted, both of us could take good care of BG!....and now he can take care of himself!