Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday


“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!
Live the life you’ve imagined” – Henry David Thoreau


 "Be happy, not because everything is good, 
but because you can see the good side of everything"

Lucerne - Switzerland (2009)


"Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates 
profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love."

~Lao Tzu


 Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. 
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.


 "Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment.
It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation."

~Rabindranath Tagore

 “Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. 
Unfold your own myth.”
~ Rumi

 "I would like my life to be a statement of ‪#‎love‬and#compassion
--and where it isn't, that's where my work lies."

―Ram Dass


 Someday our souls will be one and our union will be forever.
I know that everything I give you comes back to me.
So I give you my life , hoping that you will come back to me.


1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

the last one summarizes Jungian psychology in one sentence