Friday, February 7, 2014

Found for Friday

 ONLY A MOTHER WOULD KNOW...

~A Cup of Tea ~
One day my mother was out, and my
dad was in charge of me.
I was maybe 2 1/2 years old.

Someone had given me a little 'tea  
set' as a gift, and it was one of my
favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room
engrossed in the evening news when I
brought him a little cup of 'tea', which
was just water.

After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy
tea, my mom came home.
My dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring
him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'
Mom waited, and sure enough, here I came down the hall
with a cup of tea for Daddy; and she watched him drink it up.

Then she said, (as only a mother would know), "'Did it ever
occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water
is the toilet?"
 Why is tea so therapeutic? Because boiling the water raises your self of steam.
 A nut named Hazel held up a bank saying 'give me all the cashew have'.

With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress. 
You feel stuck with your debt if you can’t budge it. 


Local Area Network in Australia : the LAN down under.

Every calendar’s days are numbered.

A lot of money is tainted—it ’tain’t yours and it ’tain’t mine.


 A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
Santa’s helpers are subordinate Clauses. 

Acupuncture is a jab well done 


No comments: