Monday, April 14, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
   B G. let me sleep in the back yard.  It was warm and cozy and I enjoyed laying in the sun.

He look some pictures with my backswimming (what is when I call it when I scratch on my back.  He thinks it is funny but he did not get a picture of me doing it.

 Then I went my "rounds" to check out the critters who live under the porch.



 I decided to come inside because the weather was going to change.
 B G had a glass of wine and I sat on my chair.
 We don't have the porch cleaned up yet but B G texted Brandon and it will get power washed soon.  We will like that.



I heard thunder and I did not like that.  
 B G doesn't mind the thunder but I don't like it at all.
 Not one bit.
 I decided to get inside and sat out the storm by hiding under the recliner.  B G.  let me on my lap and was on that for a long time and then I went over to the bedroom to hide.
 On Sunday it has rained all day and I spent most of the day hiding under the recliner.  B G calls me a sissy but I don't care.  He is supposed to take care of me.  He did take a couple of nice pictures of the sunset the other day.  He said I could share them


Thanks for reading my Blog. Woof!  molly

2 comments:

Dianne said...

the thunder won't hurt you Molly
I think of it as a wonderful drum solo in the sky
hugs sweet girl
and give hugs to Cassie and to BG

Ur-spo said...

Harper doesn't like thunder either, although I love it so