Monday, July 21, 2014

Molly on Monday


Molly here,
    B G  has been a busy guy this week.  On Monday he went to get his heart checked out..The Dr. said I would not be looked at him for another year. That is good.  

Then he had to go to the eye Dr. and now he is going to have work on his eyes.  He is happy about that as it is hard to see now and they will be easier for me to seen. He had to look all over for me on Sunday.  I was in the shade.






After I come in he treats me.  I love getting treats.




 He was teasing me with them.  He held them up and then made me play tricks,  Sit, lie down, and roll over.  It is kind of fun.

Ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille.

 Then he made me jump for one.  I think he thinks my toe-nails need trimming.  I guess - That means he will take me on a drive.
 All of this attention makes me happy!









 Enough of that "stuff" now.  I am going to look to find a place to nap.

Notice that Cassie is hanging around.  She does always that.
 Maybe the Bed Room?





I guess maybe not.  I think I will make him go outside to nap.  Thanks for stopping by.  Woof!

No comments: