Monday, August 18, 2014

Molly on Monday


Molly here,
   B G took some nice pictures this week.  This was one of me looking at the window.  More about that later.
 He took some pics in my living room.  I like them.

 "Sigh!'

This is Nathaniel and Miss Cassie.  I think she wanted off.  
Oh well!



 B G and I were on the porch having a glass of wine.
B G put the blinds down.  The people who live in the South of the house were there and they had friends over.  Grump was there and I like him but I did not like the other dog who was there.  He growled and barked at me.  B G told me to stay inside - He said they would go away sometime and then I could have my yard back.  B G is not happy with them  I get along with Grump and the other dog (on the West yard)just fine but I don't like the other one.  B G says that it is "aggressive" and I should stay in the porch. 

 B G was not pleased with Nathanael's ashtray on the porch.  B G used to smoke and he doesn't like the smell of old butts and ashes.  (I don't like it either) But he can't smoke in the house. I wonder what he will do when the weather gets cold.
 So the blinds are down and I had to peek out to see what was going on.

Cassie likes the plant.
 B G likes these photos....




Thanks to coming to see us.  Woof!

No comments: