Monday, October 27, 2014

Molly (and Sadie and Cassie) on Monday












Molly here,
  B G took this picture of our ginkgo tree.  He likes it.  I like it also.

Sadie and I had fun playing with Cassie this week.  (I am not sure that she likes it but we do.)

Wink, wink!






Cassie knows how to hide up in the top of the couch.







Sometimes Sadie runs to get the treat when B G tells her to come on.  B G was pleased with this "action shot."

And here we are begging for our treats.  See how nicely we sit for our treats.
Paw licking good.


Then we take a nap.

Thanks for stopping to see us.  We are glad you came....Woof!
B G made another video.  I am not pleased with the last part of this video..It is embarrassing.   Oh well!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I love how you and Sadie communicate with just a look
Cassie is very good at ignoring fun, cats are like that

Love you all

Ur-spo said...

such pretty pooches.