Monday, October 13, 2014

Molly (and Sadie) on Monday

 Good Morning,  Sadie and I have settling into a routine.  We have our breakfast and run around in the yard.

B G watches us and we chase the rabbit and then we come in sit and B G gives us a treat and scratches.  He likes it when we share the love.


Then Jessie came over to see us.  He had been away for awhile and he had not met Sadie.  



We loved seeing him.


He will come to us again.


  Then B G put us in the car and took us to the bank and he got us a big bag of food and then it was to Story City to see Dr. Brenda.  I love her.

She had not met Sadie.  She looked us both over.



 First she looked at me,
      and my teeth looked good.

 Then it was my ears....

And she trimmed my toe nails.. I was good.


 "Ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille."
 Then it was Sadie's turn.
 She was also a good girl.  B G says he loves the way we behave,

 I supervised.














The clouds were pretty so B G took a picture of them for me.




Then we looked at the Lake.
And there was a man picking up poop.  B G told he that he had a beautiful dog.  It was nice for him to do that.

There were people fishing.
 That was nice that we got to go out.  It was pretty windy so B G didn't take us out of the car.  He had trouble taking both of us at the same time.




Thanks for stopping by.  See you next week,

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

we still love Molly so !