Monday, December 15, 2014

Molly (and Sadie) on Monday

 Molly here,
    B G did not take many pictures this week.  He was busy.  But Brian came over for a visit.  I told him that I needed to tell me about his week.  We had a nice visit.
 We did have a great conversation and we even took care of business that we needed to take care of.  We "shook" on it.
 Brian is a nice guy. He gives me scratches between my ears and loving. He is going on a trip over Holidays.  I am not sure what a "holiday" is but I hope he will have a nice time.
 Sadie was checking the yard out.  B G took some snap shots of her in the back yard.



B G did a "artsy" picture of me.
 He also took a couple of pictures of the sunset.  We love the way the branches are on the sky.  I think they would be better if he could get rid of the wires.

 The other day the squirrel was running on the wires.  He was on the top wire and then he hung below the bottom wire.  Then he swung down to one of the branches and jumped to the bushes and then to the roof of the shed out back.  B G said he was to late to get a picture.  Oh well, next time.



Show time



Here are three little videos of our Cousin Miles and his friend Totoro. They are cute together.Totoro is kind of a pest.







1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I hope you dogs have a lovely holiday.