Monday, January 19, 2015

Molly (Sadie and Cassie) on Monday

 Molly here,
  B G took a few pictures.  Not much action and you can tell we are kind of lazy today.  B G has been cleaning his office.  He got a new bookshelf and has decided to clean in there.  I come in to supervise but Sadie doesn't come in.  That is fine by me.












B G got us some roses and other flowers.  He said we needed to see them because it is so gray now.

We like them.  B G also shined up his silver (plated) bowl.  His Grandmother had it then his aunt Ellen had it and then his mother picked it out for him.  We like it.




Miss Cassie lines the sun.  It was nice out yesterday.



You can see that the snow is almost gone.  Now it is muddy out.  B G was not pleased when I hit him with his paw.


 See what I did.. My bad.  B G said it was all right he as a washing machine.





Sadie said I should be ashamed.  I'm not.
We still get our treats.  Look at Sadie licking her chops.. Wonder what chops are?


 Thank you for our close-up Mr. DeMille.  See you next Monday,  Woof.
 Miss Cassie Sunning herself.


1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Oh but I adore Molly et. al.