Monday, March 30, 2015

Molly on Monday

Molly here,


I have been busy.  I was interested in finding some videos but had trouble finding what I wanted.







B G likes Junior Bulldog.  Usually they sing a song and Junior sings along.
But here they are teaching him to speak languages.  I think he is silly.  They live in Germany.






The throws are a mess.  B G needs to wash them and clean things up a bit.




B G threw most of the flowers out and he says that he going to throw the rest out soon.  They have been pretty for a long time.

Sadie and I  are friends, but sometimes we play rough.  B G took a movie.




Miss Cassie has to hide in the corner when we play rough.




Sadie and I love having our pictures taken.








B G took pictures of the moon the other night.  It was onlsy a half moon but we like it.  It is hard to take a picture through the glass.

He got one sort of good one.  We had a good week.  B G says that maybe he will take us for a ride and look for the Green.  Have a good week.  Woof!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I always look forward to the pooch photos.