Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday







 Rabbit
Rabbit


These words were written by Chief Seattle as a warning “Teach your children what we have taught ours, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. The earth does not belong to man; man belongs to the earth. Man did not weave the web of life; he is merely a strand in it. We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.”


“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
-Albert Camus


“I slept and I dreamed that life is all joy. I woke and I saw that life is all service. I served and I saw that service is joy.”
- Kahlil Gibrana: was a Lebanese artist, poet, and writer


"If you want peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies."
~Desmond Tutu



"To those who have given up on love: I say, 'Trust life a little bit.'"
- Maya Angelou


“You may believe that you are responsible for what you do, but not for what you think. The truth is that you are responsible for what you think, because it is only at this level that you can exercise choice. What you do comes from what you think. ”
― Marianne Williamson: an American spiritual teacher, author and lecturer



Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- Confucius


Disney record : "Johnny Appleseed" : "The Lord is good to me, and so I thank the Lord for giving me the things I need: sun and the rain and the apple seed, yes the Lord is good to me.....for here am I, ' neath the blue, blue sky doing as I please singing with my feathered friends, humming with the bees....Oh I wake up every morn as happy as can be ---because I know, that with His care, the apple trees, they will still be there...yes the Lord is good to me."