Friday, April 3, 2015

Found for Friday



 Two brooms are getting married. Before the ceremony, the bride broom says to the groom broom, "I think I'm going to have a whisk."
The groom broom says, "How can that be? We haven't even swept together!"
Two peanuts were walking in a tough neighborhood and one of them was a-salted.


A hungry traveller stops at a monastery and is taken to the kitchens. A brother is frying chips. 'Are you the friar?' he asks. 'No. I'm the chip monk,' he replies.


Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?


I tried to look up impotence on the Internet but nothing came up.


Smaller babies may be delivered by stork but the heavier ones need a crane.


I heard the new auto body shop that opened comes highly 
wreck-a-mended.


Did you hear about these new reversible jackets? I'm excited to see how they turn out.


I really wanted a camouflage shirt, but I couldn't find one.


Some people's noses and feet are built backwards: their feet smell and their noses run.


The dead batteries were given out free of charge.


People are choosing cremation over traditional burial. It shows that they are thinking out of the box.


Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat says to the other, 'You stay here, I'll go on a head.




No comments: