Monday, April 20, 2015

Molly on Monday (With Sadie and Cassie)

 Molly here,

  Thank you for coming to see us.  B G said I still have to drops in my eye.  We are going to see Dr. Brenda this afternoon.  I hope it will be better.



 B G said this was an "artsy" photo with the weeds and the curtain.  I think he should take out the hose.

The bird bath was one that B G's great grand-father made.

Anyway he likes it.
This is Sadie in the grass.  We are glad to see it again.



Gary came to mow.   It probably could have waited but B G thought it was time.
 This is a picture of my (and Sadie's) back yard.


This is our back porch.  It is still a mess.  Ginny has some of her"stuff" there and B G is ready to have it taken care of.
 There are rabbits living under the porch.  I can smell them.


Sadie smells them also.




Then we came in..This is the garage ramp.  There is a lot of Ginny's stuff in there also and Andrew has his motor bike in there also.
This is the kitchen and the chair in the living room.



When we come in  B G gives us a treat.
Miss Cassie.

 She likes to look out the window.  We are really happy to see the leaves on the bushes again.   B G does it like it when he does not have to see the neighbor's yard.
My close-up for Mr. DeMille.


Then I had to scratch.
And do the back-stroke and a stretching exercise


Sadie likes to lay on her bed.
 And here is her close-up for Mr. DeMille.

 B G says you can see my red eye in this picture.




B G and I like to watch "Lucky Dog" and "Dr. Chris - Pet Vet"  every week.  We really like the stories.  Sadie isn't much into watching TV but she will watch dogs who bark.


Then we decided to "play" with Cassie.



She is not happy with us.
But she is pretty good in the art of escaping.
Have a good week.  Hopefully we will get more nice rain.  Woof!

No comments: