Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday Matinee

A blast from the past!  One of my "kids" shared it. Tempting I am waiting for this.. May 8 Baby Orcas come to check out small rowboat Published on Dec 23, 2014 My buddies and I were crabbing off of the west coast of Anderson Island and even though we didn't really catch anything, we got to see the pod of orcas everyone has been talking about! We were in a little aluminum rowboat and we think that the sound of the rope being pulled along the side of the boat is what attracted the babies because right after we pulled up the pot the pod headed right for us. Most of the fun from this video comes from how scared we (really just me) were so some profanity is used. WARNING: inappropriate words are used (the s-word) we are sorry but we were scared. However feel free to laugh at how I respond to a scary situation like this (I yell run even though we are in a rowboat) and enjoy the beautiful orcas at the beautiful Anderson Island! Others in the boat are Michael Niccum and Eugene Dight.

No comments: