Monday, May 18, 2015

Molly on Monday (Sadie and Miles also)

Molly here,

Today is my birthday.  I won't tell you how old I am.  B G says that a lady never tells her age and I am always a lady.  In fact sometimes B G calls me Lady Molly.


This is one of two portraits of me.  This is the outdoor shot.





Sadie said I was supposed to have a party for me.  B G said that we may have to cancel the party because she is "off her feed"  whatever that means.  That is O K by me I got to eat some of her food.


We spent some time on the porch.  I like our time on the porch.  But we would like it we if sat there more.  B G said that his chair was not very comfortable.  We are going to find another one.  Maybe we can find it on Craigslist.









Chilling on the porch.




Here is my indoor portrait.  I like it.








I like this picture of the porch.  I like the Scottish flag (lion rampart).



















B G doesn't like it when we dig.  but that is all right.  We do it anyway.








We have birdies in our yard.  Don't what they are but they sing to us.


Speaking of birds... These are Jon's Chickens.  Dr Kaftanoglu needed farm fresh egg yoke for an experiment at the apiary. Now we have chickens.






Here is a picture of Miles.   B G says it a little like an abstract.. Whatever that is.

Thanks for coming to Casa Molly... woof!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Happy birthday Molly. may this next year be your best one yet.