Friday, July 3, 2015

Found For Friday

A man get stopped by a game warden with his basket full of fish.
Warden: do you have a permit for all these fish?
Man: no sir. These are all my pet fish.
Warden: your pet fish? How's that?
Man: well, every night I take all my pet fish for a walk to the lake, I let them swim for about half hour and then I whistle and they all come back and jump in my basket and we go home. We do this every night.
Warden: Well that's just a crock of lies!!
Man: here I'll show you... (Releases the fish in the lake)
Warden: well this I got to see!!
5 minutes later...
Warden: well??
Man: what?
Warden: the fish!! Where's your pet fish??
Man: what fish??


Soon after Sam and Ella got married they experienced food poisoning.


The fish like cold food, but the bait was a little worm.


Paula thinks she knows a lot about government, but she doesn't. 
Politics me off.


When I lost my bottle of bourbon I became very dis-spirited.


These reversing cameras are great. Since I got one I haven't looked back.


I was only on the military base from dusk to dawn, 
but it seemed like a fort night.


I visited an acupuncturist today. I was done in under an hour, he was quick and to the point.


My tailor is happy to make a pair of pants for me, or at least sew it seams.


During the late baroque era, rococo composers began 
to think outside the Bachs.


You know the problem with grapes these days. 
People just aren't raisin them right.


What top does an astronaut wear to the moon? Apollo shirt.



One of my favorite songs. h/t Bobbi Martin

No comments: