Monday, November 9, 2015

Molly (and Sadie) on Monday

 Molly here,
    It has been quite a week.  First our T came to clean our house.  She is really good and she gives us treats.

We both want her to play and scratch us.  We like it..

Then she cleans for us.  We need her because BG isn't very good at clean.




She likes to hold my hand and talk to me.

We like the way BG changed things in our furniture.  Now he can see some of his treasures.

He says that he has too much stuff but we like it when he changes things.



There is a dog I told you about last week.  B G caught me watching him out the window.... BG says the windows need to be washed.  I call it my nose art.

 BG says he likes this one.











We sometimes have a good conversation.   Cassie is in there also.







Then Sadie took a nap and I found my ball and played with it.






Sadie woke up and I played some more.








This is my friend Andrew and a friend of ours.  She took care of us when BG was at a meeting in Cedar Rapids.


She took a couple of pictures of us that BG stole from her Facebook page.  She also took some nice pictures of our tree.








She is a good photographer.   BG stole some others he is going to share with Jon and Liz.



BG has a movie to show us where we are playing - we were playing more but he was slow getting his camera out.  

Thanks for stopping to see us.


Woof!

No comments: