Sunday, May 29, 2016

Aparian,


 "Were I to be the founder of a new sect, I would call them Apiarians, and, after the example of the bee, advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  - Thomas Jefferson


When we practice loving kindness and compassion
we are the first ones to profit.
~ Rumi


Why struggle to open a door between
us when the whole wall is an illusion?
~ Rumi



I have been a seeker and still am, but I stopped asking books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my soul.
~ Rumi


If light is in your heart,
you will find your way home.
~ Rumi


Love rests on no foundation. 
It is an endless ocean, with no beginning or end.
Rumi



Stop acting so small.
You are the universe in ecstatic motion.
~ Rumi


If the house of the world is dark,
Love will find a way to create windows.
~ Rumi


The wound is the place where the Light enters you.
~ Rumi



I am merely a guest born in this world, to know the secrets that lie beyond it.
Rumi




Believe in Good!



1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Alas the USA is abandoning all these wisdom remarks.