Monday, May 2, 2016

Molly (and Todd) on Monday

 Molly here,

    Once again it is time for the blog.  It has been a rainy crummy week.  But we did get a few pictures.

I had to kick BG off the computer off in order do my blog.  But that is OK as it is my turn.
Todd is jealous when I work on the computer.  He is going to have to get his own computer.


We share treats with him.

After worked on the computer I was tired.


Todd won't let BG use the camera.  He runs into his "Safe Space" and BG thinks that he doesn't believe we know is there.



But we know he is watching.


And then it is out the door.


He likes the grass.


I prefer nap time when it is wet and rainy.


Todd has "stuff" all over the yard and the living room.  
BG is not happy with that.







Action shot!


And back to the SPOT!


See the mess he left.


BG tooks some nice portraits of me.


But he really hasn't let us take a good picture of him



So are here mine.





BG says I am ready for my close-up.  
I told him he needed to pick up Todd's mess.



Thanks for stopping to see us.  See you next week.  Happy May!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

oh we love Molly