Sunday, September 4, 2016

Apiarian

  
"Were I to be the founder of a new sect, I would call them Apiarians, and, after the example of the bee, advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  
- Thomas Jefferson


“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”
― Audrey Hepburn


If you break a bottle you will be cut by the fragments, never by the whole vessel. There is a little truth in all creeds, isms and ologiesm, but if you try to find the truth in a part of the vessel, you will get cut.
—Mary Baker Eddy


"The earth has music for those who listen."
George Santayana


And God said “Love Your Enemy,” and I obeyed him and loved myself.
~ Gibran


Stories can conquer fear, you know. They can make the heart bigger.
- Ben Okri


“You can never leave footprints that last if you are always walking on tiptoe.”
- Leymah Gbowee


Art is a marriage of the conscious and the unconscious.
- Jean Cocteau


"Life is best when you build bridges between people, not walls."
~ Billy Crystal -


No comments: