Thursday, September 1, 2016

Throwback Thursday

 Today would have been Miss Cassie's Birthday.

Unfortunately she left for the Rainbow Bridge.  We still miss her.

I really liked waking in the night to see and feel her on my lap.

She was Ginny's cat and then she was Jon's



 He took her with her to University and she did not thrive in that environment.  His roommate had a cat that did not get along with her so I allowed her to live with us.

She was fine there.  She could handle dogs, just not other cats.  So arrangements were that as long as Jon took care of the kitty litter she could with us.

 She liked men and some women.  She always "nipped" at Jon but it was just love bites.  She tried to do it with me but I didn't like that so she just had to be content with letting me scratch her ears.

She was not really good a purring but she was loving in her her way.

We miss her.

No comments: