Monday, October 24, 2016

Molly and Todd on Monday

Molly here,

     It has been beautiful.  Todd and I have been playing and rasseling  (sic) (BG says I should use that when he makes an error on purpose..) and really loving being inside.

We love our new bouquet.

This is the view out of our office window.  BG and I work out there.  Todd does not like it.  He will also not come in the spare room, the bedroom or the bathroom.  He is funny that way.





He likes to do something that BG does not like...
sometimes I help him.



This is what we do.  BG is NOT happy with it.










Todd doesn't care.



I have a few pictures of me.
 This is from the other way.  BG was looking from the other way. That is his big chair and laptop.  And Todd's "safe place."




BG decided to let Todd in.  Isn't he sweet.



Here are some pictures of the two of us.




And here is treat time.





Look at that tongue!



And this is it for this week.  Thanks for stopping by.  
The last picture was taken with BG's new iPad.  He got it from the Sprint store.  It was free but he will have to subscribe for the service but he is happy with it.
Woof1


No comments: