Monday, August 21, 2017

Molly and Todd on Monday

 Molly here,
    BG took more photos for us.

I was kind of tired but he took them anyway.

I am growing a mole on my eyelid.  Dr. Brenda looked it over and she says it is ok but we will always watch it.



BG says that he loves it when I sit with my paws crossed.  When we came to Hearts United we were sitting like this and he still loves it.

He loves me...a lot.



Our geranium is blooming again.  Doesn't it look nice?

Todd was supposed be sitting next to us but he would not sit where BG wanted him to go.

But that is all right - Maybe next time.






Here is his new Facebook cover photo .








Actually BG decided to use this one.










Here is another one.




Then there is this.

BG is going to get his chair fixed this week.  And then he may get the carpet cleaned and get a new couch.  We shall see.





In the meantime thanks for stopping to by to see us.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: