Monday, December 8, 2014

Molly, Sadie and Cassie on Monday

 Molly here,

There is not much going on here.  B G did take us to the store.  He had errands,  pills, bank and the grocery store.  I like to go the the pill store because they give us treats.

 This is a picture of the three of us but Sadie was sleeping.. Oh well!





 B G was watching the squirrel run around.  He is quite a high wire acrobat.  B G was upset that he did get pictures.  Maybe he will come again.  Sadie likes to bother him.



I have a pretty ear.
 Can you the Santa in this picture.  B G says that is most probably the most decorating he will do for Christmas.

I am ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille. 
 B G said that he saw the old movie where that came from on "Sunday Morning"  - He said it is ranked #7 in the American Film Institute's list of the top 100 movie quotations in American cinema..  But it was really said like this way "All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my closeup"

 Andrew was here.  Sadie had to smell his feet.  How rude!

Have a nice week.  Woof!

No comments: