Thursday, October 25, 2018

Throwback Thursday

This is a compilation of some memories which I am going to share...First is a photo of a lovely lady who I met through our association of the Order of the Order of the Eastern Star.  Dorothy Barton was a long time member of Polk City Chapter and worked with me in the Eastern Star Home Board.  Dorothy's mother was just installed as Worthy Grand Matron. (State President) I miss Dorothy.  

She and my mother were both Secretaries of their Chapters  There were a lot of memories made in the 50+ years I have belonged.

This next memory is The Suburban Restaurant - My sister is on the left.  Suzy Cox and her family ran the restaurant. It was one of our favorite places to eat.  -- They had the best Pork Tenderloins in the state.

Then the wonderful Bailey (of Bailey' Buddy) sitting on my Lion's Head Chair which had been my Great Grandfather Underwood's.

And then here is another is one of Bailey and Miles who is Jon's Collie and lives in Arizona now.  The two of them were both good friends.

No comments: