Monday, December 22, 2014

Molly on Monday ( with Sadie and Cassie)

 Molly Here,

     It was pretty much "as usual" at Casa Mollie for most of the week.  We really just slept and just lazed around.  B G did a little decorating.  He has a lot of stuff that he does not put out but that is all all right with me.  B G says he is afraid that Sadie would chew on them.



 Then on Friday we went out on the car.  I like to do that.


We were going to see Dr. Brenda.  She gave me a shot and trimmed our toe nails.


 Always something to "sniff" here.  B G said I had lost weight.  I am glad.  I am better able to run with Sadie now.




I am always ready to watch them work on Sadie.
She was hiding with the vet assistant.



Sadie was a good girl while my toes were trimmed.



Then it was my turn.
B G says this is his favorite picture of the day.  I love Dr. Brenda.


Then we did our Trick treat.  We sit so nice for treats. Sadie was wearing my leash and I wore hers.



We waited while B G paid the bill.  He is handy that way.
 Then our friend Jessie came.  He has been gone for weeks. B G says that he is in the National Guard Basic Training.  Sadie needs some training sometimes.  Jessie is a great friend and he likes us.

 He snuggles.  See what B G got me for an early Christmas present.  I like my new collar.  It is pretty.



B G was glad to see Jessie.  When he gets back from training he is going to move in with us.  He and Andrew are good friends they went to High School together.

 Jessie was doing a lot of "texting"  I can't do that.


 Then Miss Cassie came in.  Jessie also likes her.







Then my friend from next door stopped to say Hi!
Thanks for  stopping by to see us.  Woof!

No comments: