Monday, December 1, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly Here,

Well here it is December already so we have to say Rabbit, Rabbit in order to have good luck.

We have a rabbit who lives under the porch.  We hope he can stay warm.


This is my cousin Kes.  She (He?) lives with B G's sister Ginny.

Ginny sent this picture for us to look at to see what a beautiful cat looks like.

We think Miss Cassie is beautiful also.








This is what my bushes look right now.  My "friend" comes out to say hello.  Can you see him?



This is a super picture of my friend Brian.

He comes and sits on my lap and of course Cassie gets in the act also.  If you don't see him right away look in the next picture.




He is a great guy.



We had some snow.  Here are some pictures of Sadie and me playing in the snow.










B G. likes these pictures.

Can you tell what we are doing?


Does "Bird Watching" come to mind.  That was what we were doing.




Then it was time to "chill out" and rest.





Sadie watched for a while by herself.


 We are ready for our close-ups Mr. DeMille!


 B G can't remember what we were doing here but no matter.  Have a pleasant week.  HugZ!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Kes is a beautiful cat, as is Cassie
and you and Sadie are 2 of my most favorite dogs in the world
I love the bird watching photos

Hugs to all

Ur-spo said...

it's a dog's life.

Harpers Keeper said...

Wonderful photos. Harper has never seen snow. I wonder what she'd think.