Monday, June 27, 2016

Molly (and Todd) on Monday

 Molly here,

BG got some good pictures this week.

Of course Todd wasn't too happy about having his picture taken but he warmed up.  BG sat on the porch drinking coffee a couple of times and Todd forgot that he is supposed to be shy and he ran in and out.  BG was smart and let the door propped open and he got excited.

BG was sneaky that way.


BG finally got out and picked up his monthly bouquet .  It is a pretty flower and also has some that will open so there were more blooms soon.  We like it when we have our flowers.




 I like to sniff the floor and see the birdies around the bushes.  BG took a picture of me in the bushes but it was of my bottom so I asked him not to share it.

  Here is Todd exploring.

And just some more.  You can click to make them bigger (embiggen) and then see them in all their full glory.  Then click again and you get a slideshow.







 Then he took some inside pictures.







 I did my back scratch dance to show me that I still "have it"











And my picture for Mr. DeMille.  We like this one.
Thanks for reading my blog.  Woof!

No comments: