Monday, February 3, 2014

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

I do not this cold!
I do not like this snow!
I do not this cold!
And B G agrees with me.





We got some more snow and we now there is a 6 more weeks of winter according to what the Groundhog (what ever that was.) says  but B G says not to worry because it doesn't really mean any thing.




 B G likes it when I play with her toys.


 B G got one really good picture.
 Then he got the good camera out and took some good shots.  But we are ready for a time when I could go outside.


 Good one!     Woof!


2 comments:

Dianne said...

any photo of you is a good one Molly
it is snowing a lot here today and then more later this week
I am not happy
but you make me smile
hugs to you and Cassie and BG
from me and the girls

Ur-spo said...

hang in there pooch girl !