Monday, February 10, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

Mostly it is the same old some old stuff right now.  I have been to cold to be outside much now.  So you I have been snuggling with B G.
 A good to place to be.
 My friend was outside and I said hello to him.  They did not talk much but we both took our "business" (that  is what it B G calls it) and we both came home where it was warm.


 Then B G and were listening to some noise out a car and then we heard some came to the door.


B G to see was was going on.








We were delighted to see Brenda.  She was here to trim my toe nails.
 She did a good job.  


 When I finished Cassie looked it done well and I took another nap.  I heard B G said I am going to have my teeth cleaned and something on my eye... not liking way that sounds.
Have a Monday!

No comments: