Monday, January 26, 2015

Molly and Sadie on Monday

 Molly here,

B G had to go to the store to get food for us.  We use good food and they are really nice people who work there.  B G was talking to them and found these beds for us.  He got them so we won't have to sleep on blankets.  (But I still like my couch best)  - Here are some pictures of us looking over the beds.




 Then Sadie had her look them over.  They are two sizes.  Big for me and smaller for Sadie.


 B G. also cleaned his office this week and he also worked on the bookshelf in the living room. It looks nice.  I will have to tell him to take pictures of the office also.





I also worked on unstuffing the toy.  B G will have to get me another one soon.  I am almost done with this one.
 Then we lay down on our new beds.

This is our close-up for Mr. DeMille.

 Then we switched places and Sadie took over the big bed and I had to use the smaller one.


 But that is O K I like both of them.

This is a picture of my blogfriend...Harper.  She lives in Arizona and her human takes her to the Dog park.  I would like to go to the Dog Park but they live too far away.  Isn't she pretty.  Her humans also blog.  Harper's Valley and Spo-Reflections.


Jon also shared some pictures on Facebook when he was here.  They are nice.  B G likes them.



Thanks for stopping by!  Woof!

No comments: